Powered by a high-performance AMD R-Series quad-core processor with up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, the TS-873U features dual 10GbE SFP+ ports and provides two M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots that allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration. This powerful hardware can also double the encrypted file transfer performance with AES-NI encryption acceleration. The TS-873U is designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for private cloud, cross-platform file sharing and collaboration, efficient backup/restoration, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks with maximized ROI.
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution
- Built-in 10GbE SFP+ ports, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and on-the-fly media editing & sharing
- Supports virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
- Qfiling enables automatic file organization, Qsirch provides full-text file searching, and QmailAgent simplifies managing multiple email accounts
- The new QVR Pro allows dedicated storage space for surveillance data in the NAS, and leverages the advantages of storage manageability from QTS
- Expandable storage capacity by using QNAP expansion enclosures or VJBOD (Virtual JBOD)
AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core CPU with AES-NI encryption acceleration
The TS-873U is equipped with the AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core 2.1 GHz CPU (Turbo Core up to 3.4 GHz), dual channel 8GB/16GB/64GB DDR4 RAM (upgradable to 64GB), four 1GbE ports, and a pre-installed dual-port 10GbE network card. With a dual 10GbE configuration, the TS-873U is capable of delivering up to 1567 MB/s throughput for lightning-fast multi-tasking with low power consumption, while the accelerated encryption engine with AES-NI enables unmatched encryption performance in its class (up to 1315 MB/s with AES 256-bit full NAS volume encryption) to boost system performance, security, and ensuring the confidentiality of sensitive business data stored in the NAS.
Tested in QNAP Labs. Figures may vary by environment.